2016-17 NHS Athletics Clearance Directions
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information for multiple uses and multiple programs.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: http://www.familyid.com/nipomo-high-school
2. When on our FamilyID site click on the green Register Now button and scroll down, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), Email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you do not see the email check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation email which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Click the green Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. Physical Form- DO NOT FORGET TO PRINT THE 2016-17 PHYSICAL FORM (2 PAGES). Bring these two pages with you to your physician to complete your physical. This is mandatory for athletic participation and must be turned in the NHS Activities Office as soon as possible.
2. Payment Methods for Nipomo & New Tech Students
All NHS students will make payments to Deanna Teixeira at our Nipomo High School Activities office. Cash, check or credit card payments in person or credit card payment over the phone (805) 474-3300 ext. 3240. Clearance registration + ASB sticker = $45.
All CCNTH students will make payments in the Central Coast New Teach office with Rebecca Crowe or Raquel Lujano. For questions please call (805) 474-3350. Clearance registration + ASB sticker = $45.
3. All student-athletes must be cleared in order to participate in practices/games with our NHS Athletics teams,including summer activities.
4. Clearance/Registration is good for one school year. This Spring Clearance process is for the 2016-17 school year.