NHS SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Class of 2019
Click here to join the Remind 101 group for important scholarship announcements and deadline reminders.
It is highly recommended that all Seniors complete the NHS Local Scholarship Application and return it to Mrs. Hirase as soon as possible.
Please click the link at the right for more information
Choose from the links below for up-to-date scholarship information. Please See Mrs. Hirase in the Career Center to discuss additional scholarship opportunities.
Upcoming Local Scholarship Deadlines (See Local Applications on the right):
- Phillips 66 due January 31, 2019
- California Retired Teachers Association due February 22, 2019
- Arroyo Grande Woman's Club due March 1, 2019
- Arroyo Grande Woman's Club Visual Arts Scholarship due March 1, 2019
- Arroyo Grande Woman's Club Performing Arts Scholarship due March 1, 2019
- American Association of University Women due March 5, 2019
- California School Employees Association due March 29, 2019
- Elks Teenager of the Month due March 22, 2019
- Nipomo Lions Club due April 1, 2019
- Union Civica y Cultural Mexicana due April 30, 2019
- Delaney Lemus Spirit of Sport due May 1, 2019
Upcoming Regional Scholarship Deadlines (See application links or Regional tab to apply):
- Equality Scholarship Collaborative due January 31, 2019
- Gary and Patricia Lamprecht Music Scholarship due February 15, 2019
- Mothers for Peace due March 20, 2019
- Jovenes Al Exito due April 1, 2019
- Arroyo Grande Sportsman's Club due May 6, 2019
The Community Foundation has several scholarships available to NHS students. Click here to visit their website.
State or National Scholarships:
There are numerous organizations offering scholarships on the State and National level. Please see the State and National Scholarships tab to see some options available for you.
College Specific Scholarships:
Several universities have reached out to offer scholarships to prospective students. Please see the College Specific Scholarships tab to see which applications are currently being accepted.
Good luck, 2019 Grads!