Students will be assigned 6 tickets for guests to attend graduation. If not all tickets are needed, please notify Nipomo High School so that additional tickets can be awarded to those in need. Additional tickets can be earned by senior parents by attending priority senior parent events. Available events will be announced in the fall.
Graduation and Senior Activities
Additionally: Seniors will be able to participate in graduation activities and ceremonies only if they have appropriate academic grades, completed the community service requirement, a minimum of 90% attendance, no financial obligations, and appropriate citizenship.
*Any Senior with an unfinished Behavior Contract may be excluded from Senior Week Activities and the Graduation Ceremony.
Senior Week Activities
- Seniors must complete graduation requirements prior to participating in senior week activities
- This includes community service, outstanding behavior contracts, attendance requirements, and academic requirements
- Outstanding financial obligations should be fulfilled prior to attending an event
- This includes returning any school library or textbooks or devices checked out to the student
- Seniors must complete and submit a Senior Contract prior to the assigned due date to their English teacher
- Attendance is mandatory for all seniors. Those who are ineligible to attend events will be assigned to a location on campus to continue working towards completion of any outstanding requirements.
- Students should adhere to the school dress code when attending activities
Monday, June 3, 2024 Senior Breakfast, Elementary Graduate Walks & Senior Awards
Tuesday, June 4, 2024 Senior Picnic
Wednesday, June 5, 2024 Senior Pool Party
Thursday, June 6, 2024 Graduation Practice
Friday, June 7, 2024 Graduation Practice & Graduation